Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Term Research Paper

My research paper tackled the topic of blogging and the methods and measures that should be put into practice to ensure a blog is successful in making money.  Information needed to compose my paper was obtained from books purchased from Amazon and the Google book store, along with papers and articles from the LexisNexis Academic Library.  Doing this project has helped me understand the scope of blogging and the ways it can be used.  However, mostly I have learnt about the important steps that should be considered by anyone wishing to make money using this form of new media.  Before doing this paper, I did not have enough of an appreciation for things such as Search Engine Optimization, the moderation of blogs and building relationships with other bloggers. Blogging exploded during the 2000’s and has become a multimillion dollar business platform.  Businesses and individuals alike can take advantage of the opportunities that it brings.  Since it can be a viable income generator, it is important that missteps not be taken.  I was curious about what practices should be carried out and hope that the information in my paper can help someone fulfill their bogging ambitions and make money at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. Blogging is a great tool on sharing thoughts and these new media technologies definitely help improve the quality of our lives.

    ReplyDelete