Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Blogging Perfection

Blogs have become one of the most popular forms of new media and the blogosphere has become a key component of the Internet.  Bloggers use their online work not only as diary and journal entries but to also take advantage of the financial opportunities available. By way of consulting scholarly research and advice from leading technology industry advisors, along with my personal opinion, I aim to provide some guidelines for creating attractive and appealing blogs that keep readership and enjoyment to the maximum.  The various ways of generating income from this form of new media will also be explored since it has become essential to many.

3 comments:

  1. Actually I stop using blogs for quite some time, but start using it again for this class. Whether it is for personal, business or pleasure, blogging is a great habit to have if we can stick to it. I always thought of blogs as online diary, but of course there are many other things we can do such as making money out of it as you mentioned. Blogging can help one become a better writer and a great way to express ourselves and with an attractive blog, it can helps one gain popularity. Have fun researching on this topic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's interesting to learn more about blogs. To me, blogging is like a hobby or something that you can do when you have free time. For many other people, blogging changed their lives. I've seem quite many people become famous on the internet because they created useful and creative blogs. So I'd be interested in knowing about being better at blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never blog. But I'd like to learn more about blogging. So if I decide to create a personal blog in the future, I would know how to perfect it. =]

    ReplyDelete